MTC Ringwood’s Hot Weather Policy
Between October to March the Ringwood branch will be implementing its ‘Hot Weather Policy’ for all classes. This entails the following;
- Scheduled classes will continue to run on days with high temperatures. We have fans and A/C so cancelling classes isn't required.
- The instructors will modify class activities to ensure students avoid heat stress. This may be in the form of more theory and knowledge transfer, and less energetic activities.
- All students are required to wear their Doboks (uniforms) which should also be clean, ironed and neat. The only exception to this is the Fight Fit/Fight Class.
- Students are to bring their own water bottles to all classes.
- Extra drink breaks will be taken.
- The usage of a small towel to soak up sweat in class is permitted.
- Students who feel unwell during training should advise the instructor immediately so heat stress prevention can be applied.
For further information, please speak with Reception and/or the Head Instructors.