Welcome to Fight Club!
The first rule of Fight Club is tell all your fellow fighters about Fight Club. The event runs four times a year (once a term) at the MTC Ringwood club. This page will list the dates, and any changes to those dates (or times) throughout the year. So check back often to this page.
You and your fight squad are cordially invited to the MTC Fight Club event. An event designed to help prepare, challenge and help our players and fight programs to grow. Exclusive to MTC branches and members.
- Each club attending must bring a minimum of one coach/referee for every ten players.
- Each player must be a member of MTC, and have sports insurance.
- Suitable for squad level 1 (branch level), squad level 2 (club level), squad level 3 (state level) competitors.
- The event's competition rules and regulations, draw and processes will be decided on the day and determined by the head officials who have the final say. This will be based on time available and information such as numbers of players, their height weight experience and skill levels.
- There may be individual or Team events and even demonstration fights on the day. martial arts tutorials and demonstrations Winners certificate /acknowledgments.
What to bring: All protective equipment including mouth guard, shield and head-guard.